This is a listing of news services and their abbreviations. Most of them are used by Emet News Service. The listing of a news service here does not in any way imply agreement with the editorial policy of that news service. This list is for informational purposes only. The format shown in italics is the manner in which the news source is generally referred to in ENS materials.
- AFP — Agence France-Presse
- Al-Aqsa TV
- Al Hayat
- Al Jazeera
- AP — Associated Press
- Army Radio
- Arutz Sheva
- BBC — British Broadcasting Corporation
- CAMERA — Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America
- CFR — Council on Foreign Relations
- CSM — Christian Science Monitor
- Daily Alert — Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs
- Daily Telegraph
- Der Spiegel
- EJP — European Jewish Press
- FNA — Fars News Agency [Iran]
- Foreign Ministry Spokesman — Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Gamla Shall Not Fall Again
- GPO — Israel Government Press Office
- The Guardian
- Gush Katif
- Hebron Press Office
- IDF Spokesperson
- IMRA — Independent Media Review and Analysis
- Israeli Consulate
- Israel FM
- Israel haTzfonit ["Northern Israel"]
- Israel Prime Minister's Media Adviser
- Israel haTzfonit ["Northern Israel"]
- Israel haTzfonit ["Northern Israel"] (Hebrew)
- Israel Insider
- Israel Resource Review
- Israel Today
- ISID — International Society for Infectious Diseases
- JCPA — Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs
- JNW — Jerusalem Newswire
- Jerusalem Post
- JTA — Jewish Telegraphic Agency
- Jihad Watch
- Koenig's International Watch
- LA Times — Los Angeles Times
- Ma'ariv [Hebrew]
- TML — The Media Line
- Mideast Dispatch [Tom Gross Media]
- MEMRI — Middle East Media Research Institute
- MENL — Middle East News Line
- Myths & Facts Online
- NYT — New York Times
- NGO Monitor
- PMW — Palestinian Media Watch
- RIA Novosti
- Think Israel
- The Times
- UN News Center
- US Department of State
- US Department of State: Washington File
- WAFA — Palestine News Agency
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- WIG — Women in Green
- WND — WorldNetDaily
- WJC — World Jewish Congress
- WSJ — Wall Street Journal
- YnetNews — Yediot Ahronot
Islam as a religion and Muslims as a group have continued to ignore Jerusalem as a non-entity and continue to bow toward Mecca when they pray. However, the myth that the Temple Mount is actually the place of Mohammed's alleged ascent continues to exist. That myth has become factual history, as the Arab/Muslims claim that the Jews' most holy site, built thousands of years before Christianity or the beginnings of Islam belongs to Islam. And the West continues to believe the myth as the Mullahs babble about their non-existent history, harking back to the Philistines and other tribes long gone.
Hamas explains general principles and objectives in 42-article document.
PA/PLO leader Abbas seems intentionally to ignore that he and his PA/PLO are responsible for the violence, as a result of their daily incitement against Israel. A recent poll found that approximately half of 'Palestinians' believe the "Intifada" should lead to the destruction of Israel.
This is an account of what happened in Halamish last Friday night, July 21, 2017, as told by a neighbor of the Solomon family, who lives three doors away from where the terror attack took place.
The tragedy of the pro-'Palestinian' movement is its attachment to a single narrative: "Look at how wretched the lives of the 'Palestinian' people are," they tell us, "It is because of Israeli oppression." Because this narrative must be constantly reinforced, there is little room for real reporting about the failures of the 'Palestinian' leadership and the corruption and infighting that have caused the 'West Bank' [i.e., Judea & Samaria] and Gaza to languish.
The Arab leadership is attempting to portray the current Intifada as a kind of popular, spontaneous struggle that expresses the population's despair over the political situation. In reality, it is an Intifada supported and directed by the Arab leadership of the PA/PLO-Fatah and Hamas.
US Jewish leaders blew it recently when what was a rare opportunity to ask the US president face-to-face to release Jonathan Pollard, they didn't even consider the matter as being a priority.
Obama needs to wake up. The real enemy is not Netanyahu. The real enemy is Iran, Hizb'Allah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and Islamic State, and the establishment of a terrorist state in the midst of Israel.
It's no state secret that US President Barack Obama is not a huge fan of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. His distain for the Jewish leader is well-known throughout the world; he's never tried to hide it. But now that Israel is having new elections in March does it mean Obama could, either directly or indirectly, influence the elections in Israel in order to obtain a defeat for Netanyahu?