Books and Other Materials Releated to Israel and the Middle East
This list of books relates to Israel and the Middle East. This listing does not necessarily constitute any agreement or disagreement with other books or articles published by the author. These links are constantly being updated. If you have any suggestions, be sure to let me know.
Books Relating to Israel and the Middle East
- The Farhud: Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust [Edwin Black]
- The Implications of US Military Training of Palestinian Security Forces [David Bedein] PDF format (344 kb)
- From Time Immemorial: The Origins of the Arab-Jewish Conflict over Palestine [Joan Peters]
- IBM and the Holocaust: The Strategic Alliance Between Nazi Germany and America's Most Powerful Corporation [Edwin Black]
- Tongue of the Prophets [Robert St. John]
- The Revolt | Kindle Edition [Menachem Begin]
- Miscarriage of Justice: The Jonathan Pollard Story [Mark Shaw]
- Nazi Nexus: America's Corporate Connections to Hitler's Holocaust [Edwin Black]
- 90 minutes at Entebbe [William Stevenson]
- The House on Garibaldi Street [Isser Harel]
- Hebron - 4,000 years and 40 - A New History of Hebron
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Middle East Conflict [Mitchell G. Bard]
- Israel Through My Lens: Sixty Years As a Photojournalist [David Rubinger]
- The Jewish State [Theodor Herzl]
- Jerusalem: One Nation's Capital Throughout History [Eli E. Hertz]
- The Lie That Wouldn't Die: The Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion [Hadassa Ben-Itto]
- The Transfer Agreement: The Dramatic Story of the Pact Between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine [Edwin Black]
- The Holy Temple of Jerusalem [Rabbi Chaim Richman]
- Myths and Facts: A Guide to the Arab-Israel Conflict [Mitchell G. Bard]
- This Land is My Land: "Mandate for Palestine" — The Legal Aspects of Jewish Rights [Eli E. Hertz]
- Reply [Eli E. Hertz] — An informed "reply" to the UN's International Court of Justice ruling regarding Israel's security fence.
Books for Biblical Studies
[ These can aid in your study of the Scriptures. These links are constantly being updated. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. ]
- The New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible
- Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew and English Lexicon
- Tanakh: The Holy Scriptures
Islam as a religion and Muslims as a group have continued to ignore Jerusalem as a non-entity and continue to bow toward Mecca when they pray. However, the myth that the Temple Mount is actually the place of Mohammed's alleged ascent continues to exist. That myth has become factual history, as the Arab/Muslims claim that the Jews' most holy site, built thousands of years before Christianity or the beginnings of Islam belongs to Islam. And the West continues to believe the myth as the Mullahs babble about their non-existent history, harking back to the Philistines and other tribes long gone.
Hamas explains general principles and objectives in 42-article document.
PA/PLO leader Abbas seems intentionally to ignore that he and his PA/PLO are responsible for the violence, as a result of their daily incitement against Israel. A recent poll found that approximately half of 'Palestinians' believe the "Intifada" should lead to the destruction of Israel.
This is an account of what happened in Halamish last Friday night, July 21, 2017, as told by a neighbor of the Solomon family, who lives three doors away from where the terror attack took place.
The tragedy of the pro-'Palestinian' movement is its attachment to a single narrative: "Look at how wretched the lives of the 'Palestinian' people are," they tell us, "It is because of Israeli oppression." Because this narrative must be constantly reinforced, there is little room for real reporting about the failures of the 'Palestinian' leadership and the corruption and infighting that have caused the 'West Bank' [i.e., Judea & Samaria] and Gaza to languish.
The Arab leadership is attempting to portray the current Intifada as a kind of popular, spontaneous struggle that expresses the population's despair over the political situation. In reality, it is an Intifada supported and directed by the Arab leadership of the PA/PLO-Fatah and Hamas.
US Jewish leaders blew it recently when what was a rare opportunity to ask the US president face-to-face to release Jonathan Pollard, they didn't even consider the matter as being a priority.
Obama needs to wake up. The real enemy is not Netanyahu. The real enemy is Iran, Hizb'Allah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and Islamic State, and the establishment of a terrorist state in the midst of Israel.
It's no state secret that US President Barack Obama is not a huge fan of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. His distain for the Jewish leader is well-known throughout the world; he's never tried to hide it. But now that Israel is having new elections in March does it mean Obama could, either directly or indirectly, influence the elections in Israel in order to obtain a defeat for Netanyahu?